Thread: edit listing bug - i pay

Default edit listing bug - i pay

Hi,
    i noticed an error kind of strange, let me see if i can explain myself...
    in admin > edit listing .. if a click on "modify" on a list or i make a search i have the title and the note from other listing and the correct info and photos...
    why does the title, the note, expiraton date, et (the first 4 fields) shown are from another listing?
    Hope someone can help me on that...i will pay a small price for who make this for me...
    Thanks in advance!

The problem probably has to do with the changes you made to search by the reference number instead of ID number. Go back to an original edit_listings file and your problem will be fixed.

i tried that but my last problem remains... :|

sounds as though your db got a little misaligned between listingsDB and listingDBElements. This is probably not a hard fix. If you can't/don't want to fix it give me a ring, I'll fix the thing for labor.

Please do this to me as soon as possible... i really need this urgently!
    Thanks in advance!

Actuall the fellow apparently had no intention of paying. I suppose I have myself to blame for not getting paid. How many times have I written here "get part of it in advance"? Not taking my own advice I rewrote his edit_my_listings.php like he wanted here, fixed his calendar script and fixed a multitude of problems in his template only to find out he had no intention of paying more that $10 and he did not even send that along.

The lesson I have again paid for everyone's education is get part up front!