Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEW Template with .psd

Quote Originally Posted by mucumba
    Hi, you have the best template, thank you. I'm in a small trouble .
    How can I remove the shadows? I could not find them in style.css. Well ...starting with all this. Any help - apreciate.
    I just noticed this post, been real busy. I'm attaching a zip file that includes 1 user_top.html and 1 user_bottom.html that will do away with the shadows and associated tables for you mucumba and anyone else that wants this look. Rename the original files to .bak and place the new ones in the /template/601-01/ directory!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SkeletinCrew; 04-17-2005 at 03:30 AM. Reason: update zip

Thumbs up Awesome!!

Dude this template is by far the best looking one I've seen. It even renders quickly considering its look. Great job indeed. Thank you for sharing . You rock!

Bo

Thumbs up

Thank you everyone for the great responses.

Thumbs up Thank you

Very kind of you, I appreciate.

Default Well done mate

Mr SkeletinCrew,

Heres the rundown that I think may be a problem, (only minor)

Enviorment -----------
    Windows 2003 Server
    Clean install of OR 115b
    Clean install over this of Virtual tours mod
    No other mods or modules at all (Clean, baby)

What was -----------

All working fine, VTours are workin, life is good (been playing with this OR for about 3 days so I'm a real newbie, although I am a sys admin so the server end is no drama OK )

What is ------------

Grabbed your template (damn fine work there son) and dropped her in. Hey presto NO VTours (window pops but errors on page and NO image at all) The calculator button points to a modules/calculators directory (which doesnt exist on a "clean" one) And just to add some spice to life the contact us page blows the table out to the right (by about 100 pixels) ..........

What will be ----------- (mabey)

I tell ya straight problem one (VTours) drove me insane for hours, I did mysql dumps, chased code up hill and down dale, yelled at the kids, kicked the dog and the missus aint talkin to me no more (which may be a good thing ) Short story is - the java script to pop the tour window in the 601-01 template page user_top.html is not the same as the VT mod user_top.html script. Copy and pasted the original script call out of the Vtours user_top.html and hey presto all is good with the tours again. If you look closely the line --- virtualtour.php?listingid= should be virtualtour.php?listingID= Capital ID ............ This may just be a windows server thing but hey were all not "penguins" right )

Problem two,(calculator) no dramas use what we have available right, modify the menu.php in the 601-01 directory, look for link to the calculators and changed it to this

<a href= "javascript:var newwin=window.open('http://www.domain.com/calc.php/',null,'height=400,width=350,status=no,scrollbars= no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no')" class="mainlevel">Loan Calculator</a>

This just calls the calc page that ships with OR and arrrrrrrr life is good again.

Problem three, man this was a hard one change the table width in the contactus.php. Find this <table width="600" border="0"> AND replace with this <table width="100%" border="0"> Although someone a lot more tricker than me could probably drop a php call to this table and referance back to the style I suspect ........

Like I said at the start SkeletinCrew damn good work there man, take a bow, you deserve it. I followed your link, see you have a lot of "penguins" there at your feet Me, I work over the top of that "other" operating system.

Take care
    CtrlAltDelete

PS. Any Aussies happen to be reading this and have "butchered" <read here modified> this program to be "Aussie Friendly" give us a email. I have mine just about done and your welcome to have the mysql dump to run on your db.

{We dont have zips, districts, 52 states and square feet. We have postcodes, suburbs, 7 states and buildings are measured in squares But hey, I still will sell the White House for ya }

Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDelete
    I tell ya straight problem one (VTours) drove me insane for hours, I did mysql dumps, chased code up hill and down dale, yelled at the kids, kicked the dog and the missus aint talkin to me no more (which may be a good thing ) Short story is - the java script to pop the tour window in the 601-01 template page user_top.html is not the same as the VT mod user_top.html script. Copy and pasted the original script call out of the Vtours user_top.html and hey presto all is good with the tours again. If you look closely the line --- virtualtour.php?listingid= should be virtualtour.php?listingID= Capital ID )
    CtrlAltDelete, you are awesome! I have corrected the user_top.html and replaced the download zip with the corrected version. As a gesture for your forgiveness and all I have troubled I kicked my dog, yelled at the wife, and told the kid to move out! Oh ya, I kicked the computer too which happens to be a Win2K running Apache/perl/php/mysql. I use this to work on and that's where the problem started, my system is not case sensitive. During all my cutting and pasting somehow I ended up with lower case characters for id. So thank you for figuring out the problem and I'll have ya know I had to repair my own site, the vtour mod did not work and I was unaware of it! Bad skeletincrew.

Problem two,(calculator) no dramas use what we have available right, modify the menu.php in the 601-01 directory, look for link to the calculators and changed it to this
    again... bad skeletincrew! downloader's take note.

Problem three, man this was a hard one change the table width in the contactus.php. Find this <table width="600" border="0"> AND replace with this <table width="100%" border="0">
    again... bad skeletincrew! downloader's take note.

Like I said at the start SkeletinCrew damn good work there man, take a bow, you deserve it. I followed your link, see you have a lot of "penguins" there at your feet Me, I work over the top of that "other" operating system.
    Thank you! Myself, I don't put any value on acquired knowledge or "penguins" except for “GOOD JOB!”, I place great value in those that take their acquired knowledge and give back to those financially less fortunate making an effort to gain value in a world full of... well I better shut up! Thanks again! Mark

Default View Agents not working

Any idea why my "View Agents" just brings up blank screen?

http://www.masrealestateservices.com

Thanks,
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by oncall
    Any idea why my "View Agents" just brings up blank screen?
    Hey Dan, take a look in view_users.php and make sure there is a reference to <?php getAllUsersData(); ?> .

Default Actual File

I checked and it's there. Sorry for being such a newb, this is my first OR project.

Oh, thanks for the quick reply.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by oncall
    I checked and it's there. Sorry for being such a newb, this is my first OR project.
    I'm basically a newb/novice too! Your agent account 'dan' is a admin account (isAdmin) which do not get listed as agents. I set up a test agent and your view agent data is there now.