Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NEW Template with .psd

Default Re: NEW Template with .psd

Keep in mind that the link albert provided was designed for 2.05. There will be minor modifcations needed for it to work with 2.1.X and does not include the files for the featured listings templates. These can be copied from the template provided with OR. The other changes required may be to some of the links and some of the language variables.
    Last edited by pbflash; 01-31-2006 at 05:48 PM.

Great template!!!

Just wondering if you have an upgraded template for 2.32?

regards
    netnuta

I am trying to install this template and think I can do it, but need a little help editing the common.php file. Can someone edit my file if I were to email it to you, then send it back to me? I am running OR 2.3.4 and everything works great, just need a template to make it look even better.

Thank you
    Joe

PS: I might be able to do it if I new where or what line to edit. I installed Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 and it shows all the coding with line numbers.

TEMPLATE MOD INSTALLATION
    =========================
    To install the 601-01 template unzip 601-01.zip directly to your /template/ folder.

Edit your /include/common.php file to include the followings lines:
    $config['template_path'] = $config['basepath'].'/template/601-01';
    $config['template_url'] = $config['baseurl'].'/template/601-01';

comment out reference to the template you were using (add "//" to the beginning lines without the quotes)
    example:
    // $config['template_path'] = $config['basepath'].'/template/oldtemplate'; // leave off the trailing slashes
    // $config['template_url'] = $config['baseurl'].'/template/oldtemplate'; // leave off the trailing slashes

edit the file named /template/601-01/config_menu.php to point to your Open-Realty installation directory.
    ie:your website
    example: http://myrealtywebsite.com <-- leave off the trailing slash /

In version 2.3.4 you do not need to edit the common.php file. This template is for version 1.1.5 so it would need to be converted to work with 2.3.4. I do believe that someone made this template available for 2.X, you would need to check the template areas in the 2.X section of the forum.

Mr. Skelton,

If I were to give you FTP Settings could you install your template and make the changes for me. I currently have the 2.3.4 up and running right now. I don't mind paying you for this or making a donation.....

Thank you,
    Joe

PS: I like your template GREAT WORK!!! I would do it myself but I am having troubles editing the file listed in the Installation Instructions.

TEMPLATE MOD INSTALLATION
    =========================
    To install the 601-01 template unzip 601-01.zip directly to your /template/ folder.

Edit your /include/common.php file to include the followings lines:
    $config['template_path'] = $config['basepath'].'/template/601-01';
    $config['template_url'] = $config['baseurl'].'/template/601-01';

comment out reference to the template you were using (add "//" to the beginning lines without the quotes)
    example:
    // $config['template_path'] = $config['basepath'].'/template/oldtemplate'; // leave off the trailing slashes
    // $config['template_url'] = $config['baseurl'].'/template/oldtemplate'; // leave off the trailing slashes

edit the file named /template/601-01/config_menu.php to point to your Open-Realty installation directory.
    ie:your website
    example: http://myrealtywebsite.com <-- leave off the trailing slash /

Thanks Flash just read your post...I will look in the other sectoin....