Thread: user database integration w/ phpbb/vbulletin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default user database integration w/ phpbb/vbulletin

I know that this would be a fairly complicated task, but I assumed that somebody, somewhere would have done it by now. I have searched this board and didn't find much info. having phpbb or vbullentin or other forum would be a great addition to have with an OR site. Visitors could ask buying/selling questions and find out about neighborhoods and communities, etc. If anybody has any info, or if I missed a post in my search of this forum, please let me know. If I can't uncover any info, I will give it a go myself and let you all know how it goes.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snodart
    I know that this would be a fairly complicated task, but I assumed that somebody, somewhere would have done it by now. I have searched this board and didn't find much info. having phpbb or vbullentin or other forum would be a great addition to have with an OR site. Visitors could ask buying/selling questions and find out about neighborhoods and communities, etc. If anybody has any info, or if I missed a post in my search of this forum, please let me know. If I can't uncover any info, I will give it a go myself and let you all know how it goes.
    Thanks
    I believe jaredjritchey has done it already