Thread: AZMH.ORG - powered by Open Realty

Default AZMH.ORG - powered by Open Realty

I just finished this site, AZMH.ORG, and would appreciate others opinions and/or critiques.

After too many days of long hours it's quite possible I've overlooked something that a fresh set of eyes might pick up.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ResaleBroker; 04-24-2005 at 12:04 AM.

looks really good

i think your logo needs your domain name in it

on the listing browse, i think it would be easier for poeple to navigate if you moved the sort listings links above the pages links, 1,2,3 etc

color coding the way the listing browse displays listing to fit in better than the default would look better also.

on the image view, it loses the header, i think it would look better with the default header include or just popping up the images only in a new window

its nice a clean tho, works really well with all your content.
    I think i have forgotten more then i have learned over the past few years!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the input. I'll take a look at everything you mentioned.

Ok, modifications finished. Thanks for the fresh viewpoint AWT!

Anyone else?

Touching on AWT's comment, I think the logo needs to be bigger so that's is noticable and easily recognizable when people visit the site.

I like how you color matched the calculator. Hardly everyone forgets to modify the calculator.

Site looks good.

Can you explain how the buy advertisting works? What steps are involved and how paypal comes in place?
    RealEstate

Quote Originally Posted by RealEstate
    Can you explain how the buy advertisting works? What steps are involved and how paypal comes in place?
    If after reading the advertising page the visitor wants to advertise they click on the "Click Here To Advertise" button which allows them to sign up as a "User."

Once signed up if the "User" wants to "Add A Listing" they are walked through the steps to "Pay" for a listing. For this I am using the "PayPal" mod.

Sounds good.

Amember looks like an alternative option for you if you want to
    use a merchant account later on.
    RealEstate

Quote Originally Posted by RealEstate
    Amember looks like an alternative option for you if you want to use a merchant account later on.
    Thanks for tip. I'll remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by ResaleBroker
    I just finished this site, AZMH.ORG, and would appreciate others opinions and/or critiques.

After too many days of long hours it's quite possible I've overlooked something that a fresh set of eyes might pick up.

Thanks!
    You did a excellent job on the site. You thought about details that most others overlook. Good design with a css/xhtml foundation makes it user friendly to vistors and SEs.