Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SQL statement that failed below

Default SQL statement that failed below

Version 2.0 Beta 1

When clicking the listing page buttons, it returns a blank page and sends this email from the server. Any ideas?

Thanks

Site Crashed WARNING --> 65.9.85.170 ON May 18, 2005, 4:53:39 am

SQL statement that failed below:
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    select listingsformelements_id, listingsformelements_search_label, listingsformelements_search_type, listingsformelements_field_name from default_en_listingsformelements where listingsformelements_searchable = 1 order by listingsformelements_search_rank

You need to upgrade to the 2.0 final release that is out. THere have been to many changes since Beta 1 to try and find the problem. There is nothing wrong with that SQL statment I canrun it against my 2.0 database. I am guessing you might tried installing beta 1 on a database built from an alpha copy or somthing.....

Default SQL statement that failed below: search rentals

I got Open-Realty 2.0 installed it then found there had been a upgrade so started from scratch with 2.01 everything works (mostly) except when I try to do a rental search (there is a rental property listed) I select my min price max price and get a blank page then get this email:

SELECT list_en_listingsdb.listingsdb_id, list_en_listingsdb.listingsdb_title FROM list_en_listingsdb ,list_en_listingsdbelements {$browse_field_name} WHERE (listingsdb_active = 'yes') AND (list_en_listingsdb.listingsdb_id = {$browse_field_name}.listingsdb_id) AND ({$browse_field_name}.listingsdbelements_field_nam e = '{$browse_field_name}' AND {$browse_field_name}.listingsdbelements_field_valu e+0 >= '300') AND ({$browse_field_name}.listingsdbelements_field_nam e = '{$browse_field_name}' AND {$browse_field_name}.listingsdbelements_field_valu e+0 <= '1380') GROUP BY listingsdb_id ORDER BY listingsdb_id DESC

The other search works fine just search rentals is giving us fits

and Oh hi to the forum and hats off to the admins and Mods nice script ya got here!

Overwrite your exsisting include/search.inc.php file with the one attached it should fix the issue. I will get this into the next release. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Thanks GG

thanks for the prompt reply and fix Ill do as you said and let ya know if it fixes the problem. on another note any idea when the 2.1 version will be out ?

WebDude

nope didnt fix it...
    still get a blank page from searching rentals theng et a Sql crash email

any idea when 2.1 will be out?

WebDude

2.0.2 will be out this week. 2.1 well that is a ways off. What is the sql error you get this time, it had to have changed if you are using the new search file.

heres the error

SQL statement that failed below:
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    SELECT list_en_listingsdb.listingsdb_id, list_en_listingsdb.listingsdb_title FROM list_en_listingsdb ,list_en_listingsdbelements {price} WHERE (listingsdb_active = 'yes') AND (list_en_listingsdb.listingsdb_id = {price}.listingsdb_id) AND ({price}.listingsdbelements_field_name = '{price}' AND {price}.listingsdbelements_field_value+0 >= '120') AND ({price}.listingsdbelements_field_name = '{price}' AND {price}.listingsdbelements_field_value+0 <= '1500') GROUP BY listingsdb_id ORDER BY listingsdb_id DESC

Try this out, it shoudl work, I had fixed one error and missed another.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant
    Try this out, it shoudl work, I had fixed one error and missed another.
    It does Not Ryan, Not in my case with the Rental Search. Uploaded it but keeps giving me the same old 500-Error as described. The strange thing though is that the "all listings" search functions well, so does the "commercial" search function. The only one which does not work well is the "Rental" in my case. see http://support.open-realty.org/showthread.php?t=5857
    Last edited by mamboindo; 05-22-2005 at 10:27 PM.