Thread: Change Font Color in logo only???

Default Change Font Color in logo only???

Hi gang.
    I love this Open Realty so far. Been learning alot. Never touched PHP or anything else other than html coding.
    I'm essentially using the stock template but have changed the order of the buttons on the left as well as some of the designations.
    I also figured out how to change the top page to my banner and change the logo in the lower right. I would like to change the font color for only that statement and can't find information via the search. What I can find doesn't seem to me to pertain to only one statement.
    Here's what I have;

<div class="logo"></div>
    <div class="slogan">Miltenberger Homes, Your Real Estate Choice</div>

Any suggestions will be appreciated as to how to go about the code to change the font color to white, or a direction to the thread.?

Oh, sorry, working in main.html.
    Last edited by daklander; 07-10-2005 at 07:57 PM.

In the template folder there is a file called vertical.php. This is actually the css file for the template. Search for the .slogan class and change the color setting to what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by pbflash
    In the template folder there is a file called vertical.php. This is actually the css file for the template. Search for the .slogan class and change the color setting to what you want.
    Thanks so much. I finally found it after I'd posted here.

Now I just gotta figure out white but that's all good.

Found it.
    Last edited by daklander; 07-10-2005 at 08:28 PM.

White is #ffffff. If you don't have software like photoshop or dreamweaver to find the colors, you can get them here:

http://www.visibone.com/colorlab/big.html

It shows the 216 'web-safe' colors. Just click on the color and get the code.