Thread: 1 User adds listings for any agent????

Ok.. hard to explain... but I'll give it a try...

I made a site for my wife using OR, I set it up so that she is the only agent and the whole site just uses her listings etc....

My wife's Broker saw her site and was really impressed with the listing system on her site and was interested in possibly having that used for the Company's website instead of the one they are currently using.

He gave me some wants and requirements in the listing database and the only one that I don't see already in OR is this:

The Company has a secretary who enters in listings for the agents into the company's website. In their current system she uses one login then adds the listing and selects which agent the listing belongs to. This prevents all the agents from having to learn this system and maintain their listings on the company's website in addition to their personal website (if they have one) and the MLS system.

From my limited php knowledge it looks like this could be done but it's Waaaay outta my league to handle it. Just my suggestion for a possible future feature in the system.

You can already do that in OR. Just have the secretary log in as admin and not as an agent. She can just assign the listing to the individual agent number.
    Ain't what I otta be, Ain't what I wanta be, Ain't what I could be, :mrgreen:

But, thank God, I Ain't what I used to be, And, Praise God, I, Ain't what I'm gonna be! :mrgreen:

Ahhh.. I see now... Outstanding! Thanks for the reply!

I just never tried the extra step of Editing the listing in the admin functions...

Wonderful Job on this!!!!!