Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSV loader for 1.1.5b (and 2.0 with minor modification)

Thumbs up CSV loader for 1.1.5b (and 2.0xx with minor modification)

Hey fellow dinosaurs. If any of you have highly modified sites (as I do) on the 1.1.5b platform and you have no choice but to to stick with it, then I have developed a CSV loader that automatically generates listings from data contained in CSV files.

The loader is very flexible and it has the ability to learn as it goes. What I mean by that is that it does not need field names to exactly match the OR category names to be able to import correctly. It automatically recognises what a particular data means on the basis of keywords (example: some column called "number_of_bedrooms" in the csv file would be automatically recognised as "beds" for the OR and import it correctly. You can add unlimited number of keywords to the script very easily to recognise even very off-sounding column names and import them correctly into OR. A no brainer!

I am very proud of this puppy, so PM me for details. It is a commercial release.
    Last edited by gzeus; 09-27-2005 at 10:21 PM.
    Cheers,

John

sounds realy cool the question is:
    is it free or whats the price ?

Default Re: CSV loader for 1.1.5b (and 2.0xx with minor modification)

Quote Originally Posted by gzeus
    Hey fellow dinosaurs. If any of you have highly modified sites (as I do) on the 1.1.5b platform and you have no choice but to to stick with it, then I have developed a CSV loader that automatically generates listings from data contained in CSV files.

The loader is very flexible and it has the ability to learn as it goes. What I mean by that is that it does not need field names to exactly match the OR category names to be able to import correctly. It automatically recognises what a particular data means on the basis of keywords (example: some column called "number_of_bedrooms" in the csv file would be automatically recognised as "beds" for the OR and import it correctly. You can add unlimited number of keywords to the script very easily to recognise even very off-sounding column names and import them correctly into OR. A no brainer!

I am very proud of this puppy, so PM me for details. It is a commercial release.
    I have PM'd you and am waiting for a reply....if anyone else knows how much this csv is please PM me with the details...thanks in advance

Default Re: CSV loader for 1.1.5b (and 2.0 with minor modification)

still waiting to hear something from someone about this.....anyone????

Sorry guys for not responding in time. I was quite busy with my site lately and did not go to the forums at all. I have PMed all that sent me a message.

Thank you,
    Cheers,

John

can you get me information on this mod

Hello Gzeus,
    I'd be interested in learning more about your CSV Loader. Is it still available?

Post Re: CSV loader for 1.1.5b (and 2.0 with minor modification)

Me too.. can you send a PM please.
    Unete al Grupo de Open Realty en Espańol

Hello, i am interested as well can you please PM me details.
    thanks.
    a

Hello, i am interested as well can you please PM me details.
    thanks.