Thread: Work in progress

Default Work in progress

Still working on the site, lots of little bugs, but most of it is working.

http://sothebysrealty.ca/home/
    Last edited by htdub; 10-12-2005 at 01:59 AM.
    OR2 Licensed

Default Re: Work in progress

I love it!

My only critic nit-pic is that I think that the overall size of the tables/cells and some fonts should be sized a "little bit" smaller....in other words the entire site "I-think" would look better if it was (ALL) reduced by about 10 to 15 % --- hey - but thats just (my) 2-cents......aside from that I think its a great looking layout!!

I would love to know how you did the flash image changer on the listing imgages....its a very nice mod you added --Please-- PM me with more info regarding that mod as I would be interested to aquire more information about it.

Thanks in advance

I would like the know how you did the image loader as well.

Quote Originally Posted by htdub
    Still working on the site, lots of little bugs, but most of it is working.

http://sothebysrealty.ca/home/
    Your site is attractive and if that is your goal you have succeeded, but from an accessibility and a SEO perspective it is problematical. The index page has practically no text which search engines use to correctly index sites. The flash, too, is attractive but it not accessible by a large and growing percentage of people who turn flash off and people who are challenged technically or physically.

... very very nice job ... PM me ... id love to know how ya did the image loader addon ...

i have to say thats a very clean design/layout, has to one of the best uses of OR i have seen so far, its got that extra clean feel that makes it enjoyable to users to view, the presence of a really well thought out design like yours really takes OR to the next level, good work, look like you put alot of time and effort into this project.
    I think i have forgotten more then i have learned over the past few years!!!!!!!!