Thread: My Site

Default My Site

MY site is www.bulgarianpropertygroup.co.uk/realestate

its running a bit slow on the searches, I think its too full!!!

Default Re: My Site

As I said in your other post, this should have been posted in the 1.X section as you are not running 2.0. The site looks good but your slow searches could be because you are using 1.X as there were peformance issues with searches in 1.X. The search function in 2.X has been improved.

1 other thing I noticed.

In IE and Firefox your search pages are not displayed correctly. The search fields are all over the place.

FYI...I just waited 27 seconds for your about us page to load. During the wait, my browser said it was waiting on data from providesupport.com

damm

1027 listings - that one of the largest sites i've seen using or, i remeber seeing your site a few months back, its cool and business like, you also have some cheap properties on there for investor types.

very nice work, its good to see large sites like yours using or, nice use of the blue box template as well

a bulgian map search might work well on your site, just create a nice map linking to the regions, so when a user clicks a region they get to see listing in that area
    I think i have forgotten more then i have learned over the past few years!!!!!!!!

Dan1215; Nice job pal. You do good work.

Jared

Hi
    Like the look of the Site. Did you use a Template or did your own Stylesheet?

Regards
    Manfred

Nice clean look.

Yours is the first site I have seen that allows for a one-step search. I thought that visitors always had to select the type of property first (residential, commercial, etc.) THEN would be taken to a search form that had the rest of the fields (location, square footage, etc.).

How did you accomplish this? If a one-step search is easy to do, why does everyone else elect to have a 2-step search?

http://www.bulgarianpropertygroup.co...w_user&user=50

The hot properties and featured listings
    goes to the bottom of the profile.
    RealEstate

I recommend you my site as an agent that go through that you will caught the realty in more easier way...