Thread: best upgrade from 1.1.0

Default best upgrade from 1.1.0

still using an old version, says 1.1.0 in the common file. what is now the most stable version to upgrade to?

albert.
    albert ,.. baker, budding realty broker,Lic.Auctioneer, learning to edit video ...

Default Re: best upgrade from 1.1.0

I think you would first need to upgrade to 1.15 and then from there to 2.1.2 which is the current stable version.

I have completed a total download of all files pertaining to OR from my site...(back up ready).. but i will first iron our..errrrrrr.... try to iron out current problems befor i move on to a upgrade...i did not really want to go into a complete new install, remembering the tears a couple years ago with the first one has me gun shy...

albert
    albert ,.. baker, budding realty broker,Lic.Auctioneer, learning to edit video ...

well i think i am gunna just nuke the old one and try it all again..i really won't lose that much, and i am sick and tired of fixing the old one... in another thread someone mentioned the web host making changes, i think this may have been the problem, and more than a couple times...a couple times the DB was nuked...they change stuff and move to new servers all to often...

and that just plain takes the fun out of this stuff in a quickie...

i got the new file zip, and the install directions, so tomorrow i will give her a try, wish me luck!... albert (and thanks all for the help and tips)