Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my try at OR

Looks great although I do have a suggestion about your background image. I'm on a large display with my res set to 1280x1024 so your background image is too small and tiles so you might want to address that issue.

~MicK~

Looks good allthough i view at 800x600 so scrolloing across the screen is anoying.

A minor point:
    Your not useing the open-realty printable version as a print function?
    by useing the windowprint() (guessing) javascript you also leave the extra content of the page in the print window. That can make for a hell of a ink bill .
    The open-realty printable system is very versatile and can be used on any part of any page to stop it printing even the body tag. It would be a good thing to look at maybe.

Overall though good job

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    http://www.thebiggsteam.com/
    Wouyld you mind sharing the Horizontal Java implimentation seen here for the pictures.

http://www.thebiggsteam.com/listings...6a49beac673d99

dont you think you should share some of ur code also pcman........ the idea of this forum is to help each other and develope the great OR script.

Most of PCmans is via Amember useing the open-realty plugin..
    I think this has been mentioned a few times by him.

I am sure they would not mind selling you a package as well

he has also offered to trade this code...... i think u know my point

Quote Originally Posted by rravenn
    he has also offered to trade this code...... i think u know my point
    If you ever read my code, you would know that I am always willing to share. My payment setup is as RealtOne said, copy write code from Amember, otherwise I would be more than happy yo share that too.

Go through my site and Anything else but the Amember, I am more than willing to share.

By the way. I got them all from here.

I really like that code though.

my site
    http://www.canadarealty.ca
    http://www.carsareus.com

Cool site. Nice job on the horizontal sections bars, makes everything more easier to read than the original layout.

RealtyOne, although you are right about the admins taking advantage of the print feature of O-R, the javascript print feature in this case won't print the background image on most browsers. There is an option of selecting backgrounds to print, but have a look at the page in the print preview mode. You'll see what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by max
    RealtyOne, although you are right about the admins taking advantage of the print feature of O-R, the javascript print feature in this case won't print the background image on most browsers. There is an option of selecting backgrounds to print, but have a look at the page in the print preview mode. You'll see what I mean.
    I am not sure what you mean to be honost. Use of the windowprint() is an instant print message to the computer to print the screen as it is seen.
    As far as options go on a straight forward windows setup the only options you would be seen are the normal print options. Useing these i can i guess remove the color by printing b/w but the mid blue background will go to mid grey and in general make the process pointless..

My above comment was only an observation (this post is based on my own computers) It remains the choice of the site owner as to how printing is utilized. I just know that personally as soon as the print screen attempted to start i would cancell it (personal preference maybe )