Thread: Automotive Site Listing Feeds

Default Automotive Site Listing Feeds

I have created 2 feeds that can be used on an automative based OR site.

Both feeds use the MLS Export select box to determine which listings should be included in the feeds.

The first feed is an XML file formatted to be used by dealsandwheels.com. Once you setup an agreement with them, they will connect to the feed on a regular basis and pull your listings into their site.

The second feed can be run via cron and it will email a csv file to hemmings.com to have your listings added to their site.

The feeds were setup for a dealer but could also be used on an FSBO site to offer the listers a little more exposure. I could modify my Paypal addon to allow you to offer the option in your packages.

The files will need slight changes based on the field names that you site uses.

I have not decided on a price yet but if you're interested, send me a PM or EM and we can work it out.

Default Re: Automotive Site Listing Feeds

Update---

I am now adding a feed for classic car trader online. The feed runs by a cron job and creates a file with all necessary info. The file is then zipped and ftp'd directly to their server automatically.