Thread: display featured listing only from a certain city and listings with a true picture

Default display featured listing only from a certain city and listings with a true picture

Looking for an add-on the will display featured listing only from a certain city and listings with a true picture.
    I have already modified mick’s featured listing addon with the removal of (listingsdb_featured = 'yes') so that all the listings will be displayed
    I know the city is located in listingsdbelements
    I just don’t know how to check both the listingdb and the listingsdbelements tables at the same time
    Could some one point me in the right direction or give me a price for this
    Thanks
    cell

Default Re: display featured listing only from a certain city and listings with a true picture

i would be happy with the featured listing only from a certain city to start

Default Re: display featured listing only from a certain city and listings with a true picture

Look this for example (line 986 of search.inc.php):

$sql2 = "SELECT listingsdbelements_field_value, listingsformelements_field_type, listingsformelements_display_priv, listingsformelements_search_result_rank
    FROM " . $config['table_prefix'] . "listingsdbelements, " . $config['table_prefix'] . "listingsformelements
    WHERE ((listingsdb_id = $current_ID)
    AND (listingsformelements_display_on_browse = 'Yes')
    AND (listingsdbelements_field_name = listingsformelements_field_name))
    ORDER BY listingsformelements_search_result_rank";

Good luck,
    Eduardo

Open-Realty® DOCs
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. (Author Unknown)